April 23, 2010 – You already know from working in your own practice that serving your clients is the best way to gain new business and establish a good reputation. At We Do Web Content, we’re familiar with both sides of the coin: client and service provider. With every happy client we serve, we learn what they like and can offer even better service.
I’d like to present to you the top 10 things that WE can do for YOUR law firm:
- #1 – Be reliable. We’re always there to answer your questions, no matter how small you may think they are.
- #2 – Be honest. When we say it’ll be done, we meet that deadline. We provide the exact services we promise and on time, and we’re not above admitting to a mistake and correcting it immediately.
- #3 – Answer the phone. There’s no automated system to press numbers for when you call WDWC, you always get a real, live person. We even give you our direct extensions so you’re always connected. Don’t like the phone? We’re quick with Email, too.
- #4 – Provide value. We stand behind everything we produce as an effective effort to increasing your web presence and business. If you’re ever dissatisfied, we’ll work to make sure you’re getting your money’s worth.
- #5 – Reduce your stress. Running a law firm is a huge undertaking. WDWC takes some of the stress out of your life by taking care of the complicated details of your Internet marketing.
- #6 – Ask questions. Your law firm is unique from all others, so why should your content be generic? We conduct in-depth interviews with your firm to create a client profile that lets us write custom, targeted content about what’s important to YOUR practice.
- #7 – Simplify your life. We offer packages in all ranges of size and duration, from short month-to-month contracts with a few articles, to all-in-one packages that cover multiple types of content and run for long terms. Whatever your needs, WDWC will customize a plan specifically for your law firm.
- #8 – Explain things to you. Not everyone understands the meaning of SEO or how to effectively market yourself on the Internet. We understand this, and will take the time to explain it if you’re interested.
- #9 – Do the hard work. If you don’t need to know the nuts and bolts behind SEO and just want us to do it and reap the rewards, no problem! That’s our goal – to promote YOUR law firm and let you sit back and relax.
- #10 – Keep you in the loop. You’ll never be left wondering if your Internet marketing is paying off or not. Not only do we provide monthly analytics to let you know how your site is doing, but we’re always a phone call or Email away if you have questions.
- #11 – Figure it out. Don’t know a thing about SEO? Have no idea how your clients are looking for you on the Internet? We’ll figure that all out for you as we build your personal marketing plan.
The bottom line is, at We Do Web Content we know that our company wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for our satisfied clients. That’s why we strive to provide the best customer service and experience we can to keep them coming back for more. Your continued business and client referrals are the incentives for us to keep providing the best service around.
If you’re not a client of ours yet, you’re missing out on a great relationship! For relevant content that your clients are searching for, let We Do Web Content do the work. We offer not only custom SEO content to hold your visitors’ attention, but we also offer optimization of your search engine rankings to get them to your page in the first place! For affordable, quality content exclusive to YOUR website, blog and clients, contact us today! 1-888-521-3880