December 30, 2009 – It’s almost 2010 so WDWC is putting together our favorite blogs of 2009! While we would like to think you’ve read everything we’ve posted, it’s understandable if you missed a few great blogs here and there. Below we’ve compiled the Top 5 Web Content blogs of 2009 to make sure you get the very best of our web content tips, advice, and insights going into 2010.
- How to Edit SEO Web Content – Part of creating engaging SEO content is knowing how to edit it for Internet viewing.
- SEO Content and the 3 Bears Syndrome – Is your web content too long, too short, or just right? Find the balance with the helpful tips in this blog.
- What to Look For When Outsourcing Content – Not every business owner has the time or ability to regularly write SEO content. Use this handy blog to help you find the perfect SEO content provider.
- Web Content Development: Keeping Your Customer’s Goals in Mind – This blog helps you determine what questions you need to ask and answer when developing the web content for your site. Remember, it’s all about the customer, their needs, and what they expect you to provide.
- Do You Have Enough FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions are usually the most ignored SEO content opportunity on most websites. Learn how to create a comprehensive FAQ section to increase customer satisfaction and appear in more organic search engine results.
We hope you’ve learned a lot this year about SEO, we know we have! If there are any topics you think WDWC should cover in our Web Content blogs, leave a comment and let us know!
For more tips on how to get the most out of your SEO content and drive more traffic to your website, Contact We Do Web Content today!
Having search engine optimized copy makes it easy for search engines to find your Web pages. If your website doesn’t have the top search engine ranking on Google, We Do Web Content can help boost your web marketing goals. We Do Web Content takes pride in producing high-quality and affordable SEO web copy that is clean, consistent, and formatted for Internet marketing. We get excited when your website’s search engine ranking climbs and YOU ARE FOUND. Get started today – 1-888-521-3880.