You’ve made up your mind and decided to have breast enlargement surgery or breast augmentation. You will want to find the right plastic surgeon for you.
Considerations from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons:
- Are they board certified from The American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Do they operate only in accredited facilities?
- Do they keep current on furthering their education in plastic surgery as well as patient care?
- Do they have a minimum of 5 years surgical training?
- Do they have 2 years plastic surgery training?
All of these factors are important to consider when making your selection of surgeon for your breast implant surgery.
To view more examples of our work, visit the Sample Content section of our website. And to learn more about breast augmentation and whether the procedure is right for you, read our sample article Breast Augmentation Surgery Considerations.