July 13, 2009 – Anderson Analytics revealed the results of a new survey that targeted 5,000 social media users in the US to find out which services, if any, social media fans couldn’t live without. Here are a few highlights (via Mediapost):
- 75% of survey respondents reported that Facebook was their most valuable social media network
- Only 29% of Facebook and Linkedin users admitted they could “probably do without” those networks
- Only 12% of respondents voted Twitter their most valuable service
- The average age of a Facebook user is 34 years old
- The average age of a Myspace user is 29 years old
- 55% of social media users are women
For more fun social networking facts check out the entire article on Mediapost!
Check out our Facebook Page!
Follow us on Twitter!
When developing an online marketing strategy it is important that you select a company that has Internet marketing experience, which includes copywriting, SEO services, and website promotion. We Do Web Content specializes in affordable SEO writing that will get your website a top search engine ranking. We combine organic SEO tools with web marketing know-how to increase the search engine placement and SEO ranking of your Web pages. Get started now by taking advantage of our FREE consultation – 1-888-521-3880.