The clothes dryer is a luxury that many Americans take for granted. However, the dryer can use a lot of energy and put a dent in personal finances of many.
In fact, according to some statistics, Americans have more dryers than the rest of the world combined.
There are some great tips for saving money and helping your budget on 101WaysToSaveMoney.com.
Here are Some Ways to Reduce Energy Consumption:
- Hang clothes outside to dry
- Make sure your dryer is energy efficient
- Clean lint traps frequently
- Clean the vents
- Make sure the vent is not obstructed
- Don’t overfill the dryer, but do dry a full load
- Don’t over dry the clothes
- Have regular maintenance performed on your dryer
Browse our library to learn more about budgeting for utilities
Having search engine optimized copy makes it easy for search engines to find your Web pages. If your website doesn’t have the top search engine ranking on Google, We Do Web Content can help boost your web marketing goals. We Do Web Content takes pride in producing high-quality and affordable SEO web copy that is clean, consistent, and formatted for Internet marketing. We get excited when your website’s search engine ranking climbs and YOU ARE FOUND. Get started today – 1-888-521-3880.