Building a Twitter profile for your company is a great way to connect with both potential and current customers. Just like with any form of social media, by creating a Twitter profile you are essentially creating a mini-website to promote your company. With this in mind, it is important to treat your profile like you would any piece of marketing collateral, as a representation of your brand.
- Pick a profile name that accurately and clearly reflects your company or brand
- Customize your profile by creating a unique background page and loading images
- Use your branded colors or logos
- Use Twitter tools to monitor relevant keywords and who is tweeting about your business
- Link to blog posts and other content on your company’s main website
- Provide contact information, such as an email or phone number for your company on your profile page
Learn more about how to build a Twitter profile for your company or brand.