Whether you love the iPhone or hate it, iPhones have a ton of applications for just about every conceivable need. Apple has captured the essence of what a smartphone should be; flexible for the varied needs of its user.
Here are some applications for iPhones:
- Ocarina: This application turns your iPhone into a woodwind instrument allowing you to play scales by turning the microphone into an airflow sensor.
- Pandora Internet Radio: This application is one of the most loved by iPhone users. This application allows users to literally build a radio station around specific artist and albums.
- iVoodoo: Need to inflict pain on someone but left your voodoo doll at home? iVoodoo allows you to turn any photo in your photo gallery into a voodoo doll. Seriously.
- Global Tip Calculator: This application helps users leave an appropriate tip regardless of how bad their basic math skills are.
- Chirp USA!: This application is great for identifying the birds in your neighbor by their warbling.
Of course, the iPhone has all the regular applications any professional, social network service user, or high school student could possibly want as well. If you find that your smartphone doesn’t have applications that appeal to your needs, check out iPhone’s Applications.
The social networking options are seemingly endless with a smartphone. Interesting in learning more? Then you will want to read our sample article Which Mobile Network is Right for Social Networking. And to view more examples of our work, visit the Sample Content section of our website.