Special Series: New Years Resolutions for Your Content Marketing
January 6, 2012 – What better way to start off the New Year than by sharing our resolutions?
The We Do Web Content team has shared some of their own personal resolutions:
- Alex Wall (AWall) says she’s setting a goal to run, walk, or crawl 1,000 miles in 2012.
- Amanda is looking to tone up her muscles this year.
- Lisa wants to travel to at least one new unique spot in Florida every month.
- Sarah will be losing 10 pounds before her May 19th wedding.
- Tricia resolves to spend more time away from the computer – with afternoon walks, evenings spent reading – to work on her goal of overall better health.
- Yvette & Alex Valencia will work together to curtail their sweet tooth (and Lisa promises to limit her baking of treats to help them avoid temptation!)
The WDWC office has an overall New Years Resolution to continue our outstanding service to our clients! We’re accomplishing this by keeping a watchful eye on the ever-changing content marketing methods like search engine rankings, social media profiles, local business listings, electronic newsletter campaigns, and the increasingly popular world of eBook marketing.
2012 is going to be a year of changes everywhere – politically, economically, and personally. It seems like local businesses have become more prominent lately with many “shop small” or “buy local” campaigns over the holidays. If you haven’t seen our latest blog series, we’ve suggested some New Years Resolutions for small businesses to grow their content marketing:
- Resolution #1 – Start Free eBook Marketing
- Resolution #2 – Increase Your Article Marketing
- Resolution #3 – Redesign Your Monthly Electronic Newsletter
We have a 4th and final resolution we’ll share on Monday that we hope can help your business gain new clients and succeed in 2012!
Kick Off 2012 the Right Way – Get Fresh Content from WDWC!
We Do Web Content’s content marketing team is ready for another year of developing quality content marketing plans for our clients – are you taking advantage of our great services? If not, make it your resolution to contact us and learn about how we can help make your business a star in your local community!
To help your business make the most out of your content and web presence look no further than We Do Web Content! We offer affordable solutions for SEO content, electronic Newsletters, business articles,SEO press releases, social media marketing, eBook promotions, and even specialty content for lawyers. For affordable, quality content exclusive to YOUR business, contact us today! 1-888-521-3880.